14.5.10

Ann Taylor?

If you haven't been to Ann Taylor recently you might be pleasantly surprised! Lisa Axelson has taken the chain from frumpy to fabulous, with updated styles that look more like J.Crew than Chico's. The mega-retailer has especially stepped it up with their shoes and accessories lines. I own The Perfect Leather Pump in nude and they are perfect indeed!

The dress that really sealed the deal for me is this polka dot number, recently featured in Elle Magazine. It is the most flattering dress I own and people are shocked when I tell them it came from Ann Taylor. It could easily be mistaken for a Rebecca Taylor or DVF dress. And it was already 40% off by the time I found it!

The Wear-to-Work Chic line features versatile pieces that can be dressed up or down for happy hour and the weekends. Skinny belts, sheath dresses & peep-toe pumps all caught my eye. Oh, and how about that Bow Tote

(You might even confuse Lisa's Loves with Jenna's picks for J.Crew!)

1 comment:

Julie and Luke said...

Thanks for posting! I am so impressed by Ann Taylor and am constantly needing simple silhouettes like these! You are the greatest, Jenna! xoxo