3.5.10

In Full Bloom

My sister's wedding was absolutely beautiful, down to every last detail. As her matron of honor (and sister who adores flowers), I offered to be her flower girl. I loved working with the florist, who did an incredible job achieving the look we were after. We did all white flowers, from spider mums to freesia, and everything in between. My sister wanted an earthy, natural feel so we tied in the curly willow and fresh bamboo. Darrell broke down the arrangements for us yesterday so we could keep enjoying them. My house has never looked (and smelled) so good! I can't wait to share the photos from the church and reception. It was unbelievable, but my favorite part was that it was a reflection of my sister's own style. Enjoy!
Some of our favorite flower blogs: saipua, Style Notes, JL DESIGNS, coco+kelley

No comments: