8.6.10

Port A Shopping

Last weekend I got to hit up all my favorite spots in Port Aransas. Since everything is within a few miles of each other and you can shop in your coverup, you don't have to waste much time away from the beach. Love that! Here are a few of my go-to shops if you're in town:

Coastal Closet is stocked with linens, lingerie, and cozy apparel. They have incredible jewelry by Gerard Yosca, a full Laura Mercier counter, and carry unique lines like eberjay intimates and MOR cosmetics. I also found a new candle I love: Vervaine Olive Leaf by Voluspa.

A few doors down is A Mano, where you can find an endless supply of imports straight from colonial Mexico. Fabulous pottery, glassware, and textiles are constantly being replenished so there's always something different. Mosey to the back for embroidered tops, dresses, and totes that are perfect for summer!


Next up is Cita which is not to be missed. Talk about sensory overload! Just when you think you've seen and touched everything, you look up to find all the chandeliers. Not only is Cita packed with resort-style furnishings and accents, they have a great selection of clothing and accessories. I've bought some of my favorite scarves and wrap skirts here, all under $30. They even sell baby kurtas!


If you aren't too worn out, head down the street to the Art Center for the Islands, where you can find great local art at affordable prices. How cute is this giant seashell??


Susan Castor's shop is right across the street and always a delight to visit. This is where I like to decorate my future beach house. Rugs, fabrics,tabletop, pillows...I could snatch up every single thing!
The best part about shopping in Port Aransas is that you can do it on 2 wheels!
Coastal Closet
1726 State Hwy 361, Suite D
Amano
1726 State Hwy 361, Suite K
Cita
129 North Alister Street
The Art Center for the Islands
323 North Alister Street
Susan Castor
106 East Roberts Avenue

No comments: