16.9.10

Bullseye!

The Tucker For Target collection hit the stores on Sunday and it is even better than I expected! You never know with the GO collections (Rodarte?) but the fabrics, fit, and patterns this time around are all great looking. Everyone in the dressing room thought so too! I'm loving the dresses I got, especially since they don't wrinkle easily (thank you, polyester!) and they can be dressed up or down. This weekend I'm packing mine with chunky heels and vintage clutches I found at The Guild Shop. On this floral dress I swapped the Tucker buttons with gold ball buttons I've been dying to use...
Button-Front Dress in Painted Flowers
Signature Dress in Diamond Print
If you haven't seen the collection, I suggest you make a Target run stat!

P.S. Any UT fans looking for some burnt orange, the Polka-Dot Blouse is precious.

No comments: