26.9.10

UO Baubles

Is it just me or has Urban Outfitters stepped it up in the Jewelry department?? I popped in over the weekend to try on boots and walked away with these pairs of earrings instead. I love to have costume jewelry on hand for all kinds of occasions, especially to throw on with a tired black dress. I'm not sure how many wears I'll get out of these since they're on the flimsy side, but 3 looks for $30 is so worth it!


Unfortunately, it looks like they created most of their looks straight from the Kendra Scott Color Bar. The ones I got on the right reminded me of this pair from Kendra Scott (from afar!) but others were identical matches. Like the Ora Earring and the Stone Leaf Drop or the Carmella Stud and the Teardrop Cluster. There's no question that the quality and stones in Kendra Scott's are much better looking!

No comments: