11.10.10

Catching up...

I should be fast asleep by now, but here's a few things I missed while I was gone. I thought you might like them too!
Between New York, London, Milan, and Paris fashion weeks, there's a ton of great street style floating around. Seeing as it was 85º outside today, I'm loving the bare legs and ballet flat look!!

Balloons (Midtown Manhattan) by Youngna Park on 20x200.

Just when I thought Lonny couldn't get any better (check out the latest issue HERE), they went and created this to-die-for dollhouse. Be sure to take the whole tour of Operation Dollhouse...you will have major house envy!

Sofia Coppola's second collaboration with Louis Vuitton. Très chic!

Prudent Advice by Jaime Curtis just went to the top of my reading list.
#141. See the beauty everywhere.
Male model Brad Koenig walked the runway at Chanel's show in Paris with his 2 year old son Hudson. PRECIOUS!

Paper Monkey Press business cards. Polka dots or green? I can't decide!

No comments: