3.10.10

Sunroom to Boudoir...

Right off of our bedroom is a sunroom that I'd like to call my boudoir, although it's really just my workspace and where I get ready. Since it functions as my makeup/hair/sewing/paying bills area, it also has to entertain Miss P. I created a "vanity" using a desk, mirror, and chair (all hand-me-down pieces from my parents). The desk and chair used to be mahogany but I repainted them glossy black...instant facelift! My makeup is piled on a white porcelain tray that was a wedding gift and occasionally there's fresh flowers and a scented candle going when I can linger, which rarely ever happens! My work space is literally two steps away, so projects and ideas are constantly spilling over. As for the play area, it usually involves lots of buttons and a mirror covered in finger prints...
Loving...

No comments: