6.1.11

Multitasking

I like things in my closet that I can grab for every kind of occasion. Since I usually have someone else to dress, I also need options that make getting ready as easy as possible. This silk shirtdress that I got for Christmas is my new go-to piece. I can wear it with flats and an oversized tote (looks like Santa reads the blog!) or heels and a clutch. Tweak a few accessories, slap on some lipstick, and you're out the door in no time!
A bold lip.
A night out.
Or throw on a trench anytime of the day!
I think Giovanna Battaglia does casual and dressy exceptionally well, although I have yet to see her in flats!

3 comments:

Thelma Frayne said...

Gorgeous! The bold lip makes it.

Love Giovanna too.

Lib said...

You look great Jenna!

Hope everyone is doing well in Houston.

Lib

JWK said...

Thanks Lib! Great to hear from you!! xoxo