27.2.11

Filed Away

(Dransfield & Ross, Elle Decor)
I rarely come across an entire house in a magazine that I fall in love with and could immediately move into, much less feel comfortable in. One of my all time favorites is John Dransfield & Geoffrey Ross's New Jersey estate (Elle Decor July/August 2010). When their Tastemaker Tag Sale popped up on One Kings Lane this week, I was reminded of how much I love their style. Always a sophisticated color palette with a pop of color in all the right places, a good mix of black and browns, a wide range of textures and textiles, and never stuffy. Their stunning interiors have been an inspiration for projects in my own house and filed away for future dream homes. Unfortunately, most of their pieces are already sold out on OKL but I'm not sure anything would have been in my price range anyway!!

No comments: