28.2.11

Instant Pick Me Up!

It's practically impossible to be in a bad mood when you're wearing red jeans. I have an identical pair in black but they just aren't the same. Something about them puts a smile on my face. Running errands, put on my red jeans...heading to the zoo, slip on my red jeans. You get the idea! I'm completely sold and I'm dying to try out a new hue for spring. These from Zara are currently on my radar. Can't find the shade you like? Dye a pair of white jeans instead!
I'm loving these paired with a stripe top, another day brightener! I found this sweater with gold buttons on the sleeve from XXI that is comfortable enough to sleep in. Love that!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

love the color! spring is definitely here...

cindy gatewood said...

Jenna....it ALL looks good on you!!
=)