30.3.11

Prehistoric Planters

Little did I know when I had a baby girl that I'd be identifying dinosaurs a few years later. Now I know who's an omnivore or herbivore and even get corrected when I mispronounce them!! Needless to say, P was pretty excited when she saw these succulent planters. ("This is amaaazing!") Plaid Pigeon will be restocking their Etsy shop sometime this week with over 50 different options so be sure to take a look. I'm personally loving the teal brachiosaurus but if you aren't into dinosaurs, there's pigs and giraffes too. Succulents included!
Triceratops
Parasaurolophus
(par-ah-SAWR-OL-uh-fus)
Stegosaurus
(clearly a favorite)
Visit Plaid Pigeon on Etsy and Facebook

1 comment:

alli/hooray said...

what a cute idea! my little nephew is SO into dinosaurs and puts me to shame with all of the terminology he knows : )