2.12.13

Introducing: JWK The Shop!

Hello my long lost blog readers! I'm so excited to announce that I've opened an online shop! JWK Baby, Kids, and Home is officially open for business and in honor of Cyber Monday, get FREE SHIPPING on all orders! Just enter FREESHIP at checkout. All the items are either one of a kind or very limited quantities so if you see something you like, get it while it's in stock! Here's a few of my favorite things...happy shopping!!
(available in 6 colors)
(Click HERE to see all girl's accessories!)
(Click HERE to see all pillows!)
Mini Folded Cards available in 4 colors: 
Stegosaurus, XO, and Brontosaurus
(Click HERE to see all paper goods!)
(Click HERE to see all girl's aprons)
Also, bibs and lavender sachets that make great baby gifts and stocking stuffers! 
Thanks for all the support and I promise I'll be back to regular blogging soon!!

No comments: