6.4.10

Put it in writing!

For a kitchen shower that I recently hosted for my sister, I decided to hand write the invitations and envelopes for a more personal touch. The invite list included a small group of ladies, most over the age of 50, who I thought would appreciate getting a hand-written invitation. I was inspired by the colorful invitations that Tory Burch features on her website. It is also a great source for recipes, as you can click on the underlined links...

I also love these beautifully-addressed envelopes on Etsy by Patricia Mumau


I found blank invitations by Lemon Tree Paper that didn't scream WEDDING.

And these adorable envelopes came with them:
I wish I would have had my copy of Flair in time for the planning!
Flair, written by the very talented Joe Nye, covers every aspect of party planning, with a budget in mind. I love that he used pink carnations on the cover!!

No comments: