17.5.10

Coffee Table Books

I have a weakness for books, especially when they're thick and filled with glossy pictures. My favorite coffee table books are from museum exhibits and cities I've visited that I pick up as souvenirs. Sometimes I pick them up at flea markets just because of their covers. Coffee tables are the perfect place to display them, whether in singles or stacks. They add a personal touch to your space and they're also great for striking up a conversation with house guests...
Our coffee table has been overrun by crayons and coloring books, so most of mine are out of reach for the time being...
You can see more of my favorite coffee book tables in the 'Reading List' slideshow and HERE. Amazon.com is a great place to find new and used oversized books for a fraction of the price!

Images from Elle Decor and Lonny

No comments: