19.5.10

Outdoor Occasions

Outdoor weddings and parties call for the right shoes, especially ones that will prevent you from sinking into the grass or sand. Whether your destination is a faraway beach, ranch, or backyard here's a few options that are dressy enough for your stiletto-wearing outfits...

I love this embellished ballet flat from Nine West that also comes in black and pink. Vera Wang makes a similar jeweled pair for her Lavendar Label. These would carry you right into fall and pair perfectly with tights in the winter.


These black T-strap sandals have just enough ruffle to make them special. How cute is that gold buckle!


Wedges are my go-to heels for summer because they're so comfortable. This nude pair would match everything in your closet!


A chunky heel like this one by Seychelles is also great for tromping around outdoors. I would wear this pair all year long.


These ornamented T-strap sandals would be ideal for a beach wedding. They also come in white and turquoise! For our recent outdoor ranch wedding (with a rainy forecast), I found a pair of red and gold chain T strap flats at Nordstrom Rack. Of course I was shopping on Friday morning and hurrying to get out of town, so I didn't realize until I put them away that the box says Fergie. Oh yes, Fergie makes shoes now. Maybe that's why I got them 1/2 off!

No comments: