6.12.10

Santa's Workshop

Santa and his elf are busy wrapping presents this week. I wish I could share all our Christmas treasures with you but since most of the recipients are devoted blog readers, I don't want to spoil any surprises.
Okay maybe just one! I found this little tea set for baby Gigi, who still has a few months before her grand entrance. P picked out an animal ornament that we think Aunt Kaki will like too...
This year I'm wrapping presents in postal paper and using strips of fabric for ribbon. There's so many fun ways to wrap so get creative with what you have before you head out for wrapping supplies!
And if you still need some gift ideas (or want to add something to your own list!) take advantage of all the stylish gift guides going around. Here's a few of my favorites:

1 comment:

Jackie (G'ma) said...

How Cute! Making use of the fabric stash :)
Love your little helper hands.