3.4.11

Round Top, Part Deux

I wasn't looking for anything particular in Round Top, so I really just bought things I loved and already had the space for. I also didn't want to spend a lot of money (which could have easily happened) so I only took $4o. I found this set of 3 prints at the end of the day ($10) and they're now hanging in the sunroom.
The sweet woman who sold them to me threw in this gorgeous bowl for free (!) when I realized I had run out of cash. She said no one had touched it all week and wanted it to have a good home. Indeed it will!
My favorite treasure was this vintage python clutch ($24).
(which reminded me of this one by DVF)
My little antique shopper even got a treat from our Turkish rug friends!
I got this vintage prop plane photo for $4 thinking I would repaint the frame and add it to the collage wall, but I hung it above the New York map for the time being. Whenever I buy something that needs fixing I try to use it wherever I can before it gets buried under something!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

FABULOUS, FABULOUS, FABULOUS!!! ALL OF IT. GIGI AND I ARE TOTALLY GOING WITH YOU ALL NEXT YEAR!