21.11.11

Dollhouse Decorating

You might remember I have a thing for pink velvet, especially when it comes to miniature furniture! Ever since we made Pearl's dollhouse, I've been keeping an eye out for more vintage pieces so you can imagine my delight when I came across this set...
I would honestly buy the whole lot if we had more rooms in the dollhouse! The coffee table is a must-have since it was practically made for the sofa and chairs, and the four poster bed also made it into my cart. Since P didn't have any pots and pans to cook a proper Thanksgiving dinner, I snatched those up too. And now I need to walk away from the computer before I find anything else we have to have!!!
A big thanks to Emily Henderson for featuring our dollhouse in the I'm A Giant round-up. I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

her dollhouse is so cute. e has one on her christmas list this year. :)

Jackie (G'ma) said...

So cute! Looks like it was made for her dollhouse! Saw some cute tiny Christmas decorations at Hobby Lobby in case she is putting a tree up :}

kayce hughes said...

i want to move it!

Tiffany Gholar said...

I found a link to this dollhouse after reading about the I'm A Giant contest. (Sorry about what happened with that, btw.) Gorgeous work. I love it! ;)