9.4.12

Embracing the Blue!

These thank you cards are just about the only thing I've done in preparation for baby #2! I got the idea from Wren Handmade and they were really simple to assemble.
I used 3 different patterns from Paper Source for the diapers, scallop notecards and envelopes, a rubber stamp, stamp pad, embossing powder, ZAP! embossing heat tool (not shown), ribbons for the bows, and a hole puncher. You can find the diaper template here. Just fold, punch, and tie!
For the notecards, I used the 'Thank You' stamp with the Color Box inkpad, covered it with clear embossing powder, and set it with the heat embossing tool. For the envelopes, I used an oval stamp on the front and striped fabric tape on the back.
At least I can check one thing off my list now!!

(Also: Heat-Embossed Stationary and Invitations)
Baby's 1st golf shirt

1 comment:

house of earnest said...

what a cute idea!! I love how yours turned out!