28.4.14

Catching Up!

 Hi friends! I can't believe it's been so long since I sat down to blog. Life with three kids is busy, and in the midst of things, I took SHOPJWK on the road! First stop was San Antonio and now all of my goods are currently available @Bee Street Studio in Dallas...  
My pillows with art by Sonya Edwards
Lots of Liberty of London prints, seersucker bibs, and monograms coming soon to the website
We celebrated Easter at the coast and Lela's first trip to the beach~
Our niece/goddaughter's christening! 
(and proof that a clip-on bow tie will stay put)

 So... Dallas friends stop by Bee Street Studio @ 6445 Cedar Springs #103 to check out all the goods! Including my sister in law's African horn bracelets and cousin in law's jewelry!
Lamps by Paul Schneider and Lacquered boxes by SK Home

I hope to be back soon. I wish I had more time to sit down and share but until then, take care!!! xoxo

No comments: