4.1.16

Art in the Kitchen

I love having art around the kitchen. We spend so much time in there, it might as well be personal! We needed something to hide the phone jack, so I hung this 2016 Birds of Paradise calendar. It's 13"x19" and its like having a new piece of art each month! I also liked this one illustrated by Miji Lee and this one full of pretty Floral Arrangements
I've had this sweet painting in each of our kitchens. I love seeing it right above my coffee tray in the mornings...
 Above the stove I enlarged a photo of my husband's grandmother because it makes me smile. Granny had nine kids and always looks impeccable in pictures. Whenever I'm feeling overwhelmed with three kids in the kitchen I look over at Granny :)
A few kitchens with artwork I love...


Photos via Pinterest

No comments: