28.1.17

Locket Love

One of my favorite Christmas presents I gifted myself this year, was this antique brass locket. It folds out and holds all four of my kids!! My sister-in-law put it on a 32" chain, which makes it so versatile and easy to throw on with everything in my closet. I uploaded all their pictures to this website and each pic comes printed in different sizes to fit your locket. So easy!! 
 I've been living in this flannel CP Shades tunic lately-- their stuff is perfect for post-pregnancy, nursing bods!! These slimming black leggings from Target are also on heavy rotation. 
I wear my locket with a stack of African horn bracelets, layer it with a shorter gold necklace and white t-shirt...
Simple black sweater...
 And dressed up with earrings and chunky heels...
There's so many fun vintage lockets on etsy, just swap them out with a longer chain!!!
Antique Brass Locket, Etsy $97
Gold & Black Antique Locket, Etsy $85

If you're looking for something new, you can find a round and simple locket from J.Crew, a fun Enamel Locket from Mark & Graham, or an intricate oval from Peru.

No comments: