21.9.17

Happy Fall Y'all!!

This is the first time in what feels like 9 years(!) that I'm starting a new season without a baby bump or dressing around breastfeeding!! I'm slowly replacing postpartum items, but I find the quickest update is with shoes and accessories. It still feels like the middle of summer here, so I'm swapping my flip flops and espadrilles out for slides and mules this Fall.
I found these woven slides on sale for $5(!) at Forever 21 a few weeks ago, and I love them with dresses and skirts. I made this long wrap skirt for July 4th and I've dressed it up with strappy heels and a cami for a rehearsal dinner, or worn it casual with a t-shirt and flip flops--so versatile!!
Lela's matching July 4th dress:)

There's so many slides and mules out there, you can find just about any color, material, and heel height at every price point!!
Haley Boyd-- effortlessly chic in classic Marais USA Mules
Candy-colored hues that work year round.
I'd love a simple black pair like these ruffled Loeffler Randall slides below... 
For dressier occasions, I'm loving these comfortable Satin Slides from J.Crew
And this Funky Floral from Zara- $30!!
Every color of the Fall rainbow from Fifi Venezia (sold locally at Aquarius)!!

There's a million ways to style your slides and mules, no matter the occasion!!
 neutral knotted block heel as seen on Louise Roe with florals.
Street Syle via Collage Vintage
Looking ahead to next Spring '18 at Veronica Beard 
The knotted LR slides via Bradley Agather Means in marigold...
My favorite color palette for Fall!!
Plum, Blush, Marigold, etc!!
My other pair of Forever 21 shoes I got for a steal ($10)! Until it cools down enough for sweaters, I'm wearing my denim with white button-downs and tees!!

No comments: